Saturday, July 12, 2014

Caralase Boutique Review






Caralase, from the Greek word Charis, meaning “grace,” is a dream fulfilled. Started by a wife and mother of two, this online retail store aspires to be a model of grace in an otherwise impersonal, profit-based, business-centric fashion industry. We are committed to providing quality garments at affordable prices, focusing on fashionable and easy apparel that we believe all women deserve to have. Our name serves as a steady reminder of the grace with which we strive to exist.


 I'm FAR from being a fashion queen, but I do love to feel good and put together.  I often times choose comfort over anything, but I ultimately feel my best when I have something on that makes me look presentable whether I'm out with my kids at the park, getting groceries or on a date with my husband.

I love Caralase for that reason.  Not only do they have casual maxi dresses that would be suitable for a day out with friends or a play date with the kids, but they also have that extra something special for that once a week month date night with your hubby!



I'm loving the crochet ruffled maxi dress.  The color shown above is gorgeous, but it also comes in black and grey.  I totally something I could see myself wearing well into the Fall.  Maybe if I promise the husband an extra date night, he'll let me get it? ;)

Caralase also has some really great tops that would look amazing paired with your favorite pair of skinnies.



My favorite dress of all, tho, would be this fabulous chiffon skirt dress in pink.  The bright pop of color sold me at first, but then I put it on and couldn't believe my luck with how comfortable it is. 



I am excited to bring this dress on my trip to Las Vegas in September.  It's the perfect dress for a fun night out, or just walking the strip!


Caralase donates overstock merchandise to Downtown Women’s Center in Los Angeles recurrently. The mission provides permanent supportive housing and a safe community fostering dignity, respect, and personal stability, and to advocate ending homelessness for women.


Visit: http://www.dwcweb.org/ for more information.



Please visit Caralase online at www.caralase.com or on Facebook.  

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I love your dress. I went on the website and honestly probably would have bought the dress on the spot but they didn't have me size. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete