Thursday, July 10, 2014

Home is a Sanctuary Review


My husband always jokes with me about those silly sayings like..."home is where the heart is", or "live laugh love" because I love them so much and want to incorporate sayings like that in our house.  He finds it funny and maybe a little obnoxious that the same sayings can be found on nearly every wall or corner of our home.  Oh well, I love them and I think it's those kinds of sayings and decor that really "make a house a home!"

Shannon from Home is a Sanctuary on Etsy offers a beautiful collection of wood signs that add that extra special piece of comfort and coziness to your home.  She was so sweet to send my family this lovely HOME sign and I couldn't wait to prop it up in our entry way near my basket of pillows.


It's the first thing people see when they enter our house and I want them to feel welcome and at "home". 
Shannon does amazing work.  I just love this piece.  And you know what?  My husband does, too! :)

 I love the distressed look of the paint on the wood.  It offers a unique touch to each piece and really gives them a one of a kind look.

Shannon's collection is magnificent.  The unique quality of the wood and their slight imperfections make them even more perfect.  Many of her signs are made from old barn wood on her family's farm.


Shannon is looking to help make each home a sanctuary.  

Find more on Etsy and Facebook.


2 comments:

  1. OMG! Love this so much! I have been looking for some distressed wood decor for our house! SO PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE that family sign!

    ReplyDelete