Friday, July 18, 2014

National Lollypop Day {July 20th}





They pretty much have a 'holiday' for everything these days and this weekend is no exception!!  The difference is, it's actually something I really really care about celebrating.  This Sunday, July 20th, is not only my Grandpa's Birthday (Happy Birthday, Grandpa!!) but it's NATIONAL LOLLYPOP DAY!!!!!

My favorite candy shop, See's Candies, is celebrating in a HUGE way!  You don't want to miss out on all the deals and the fun!


Get all your favorite lollypop's on SALE at See's Candies now through July 20th.  And on Sunday get a FREE lollypop.  You know I'll be there...I never pass up a free See's lolly!

The MOA location has a fun event going on on the 20th for all you lolly lovers.  You'll be able to take a picture with a 3D art display of the lollypops.

Check out the one and only...Warren Buffet, posing with the incredibly fun display! 



If that isn't exciting enough, See's Candies is running an awesome Sugar Rush Sweepstakes through 7/20, where you can register for a trip for 2 to San Francisco, including an exclusive in-shop tasting.  10 other lucky winner's will receive $50 gift certificates to See's Candies.  
Click HERE to enter!!


See's Candies has the best of the best when it comes to chocolates.  My girls and I had the opportunity to visit the Southdale Center location here in Minnesota before it opened and it was an experience we'll never forget, being able to box our own chocolates and sample all the goodies.
Click HERE to read all about our experience.


I plan to make a stop at See's on Sunday for me free lolly - I hope to see all my local readers there! ;)


And one last SURPRISE....

See's Candies is offering one of my lucky readers a $25 GC to spend either online or at your nearest See's Candies.




11 comments:

  1. I like the Café Latte Lollypops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Peanut Brittle. My favorite candy store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vanilla walnut fudge is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love their Key Lime Truffles

    ReplyDelete
  5. maple cashew brittle!
    *kelly
    kelly-tillotson@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. anything with caramel. so good

    ReplyDelete
  7. My absolute favorite are the milk and dark chocolate Molasses Chips. They are the BEST!
    Erika W.
    kendall608(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I *love* the white chocolate covered Cashew Brittle!

    ReplyDelete